Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stephanie Tanner is a new mommy

People Magazine is reporting that Jodie Sweetin (forever, Stephanie Judith Tanner) has had a new baby girl....Beatrix Carlyn Sweetin Coyle was born on Tuesday.  This is her first child with her new boyfriend Morty Coyle.  Now....I'm scratching my head as I read this....that is one hell of a name for a baby girl.  It sounds like the name of a show you'd see in Branson.  And her boyfriend's name is MORTY?  Anyway, here's hoping Jodie has her life together now after a massive battle with meth and an ugly custody battle with the father of her first child.  I'll choose to remember her as Stephanie Tanner forever.  And let's be honest, I don't really foresee any other iconic roles in her future.  Poor thing.  She had it all going for her.  HOW RUDE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment