Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daily Franco......

Yes....you read that right....THIS piece of terrifiying is my beloved James Franco draggin' it up for the cover of trans magazine CANDY.  This photo is causing me ALL kinds of distress this morning....first for somewhat resembling a clown, next for the fact that he really does kind of look like a woman in this photo (a manly one) and he seems very comfortable like that and lastly....ITS JAMES FRANCO IN DRAG.  Now don't get me wrong, I love a good drag show myself....they're fun....I have friends who are superb drag queens as a matter of fact...lovely ladies.  But this....THIS.  I'm almost rendered speechless...I'm making bizarre noises that are a mixture of shock and disbelief and laughing....and maybe crying....anyway....here's the Daily Franco....now that I've had my heart attack for the day, I can get back to work.  That ridiculous paint on his beautiful lips doesn't do them justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment