Monday, October 4, 2010

I know you missed it.....

And any post wouldn't be complete without a little James Franco to start my day....here's a photo of him from his appearance on Letterman a week or so ago....and I love the photo Dave is holding up...the one that famously made its way around the internet of JF sleeping through a class at Columbia.  This past week marked the 11th anniversary of the first airing of my all time favorite tv show Freaks and Geeks, which launched the careers of James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, Linda Cardellini, Busy Phillips, Martin Starr and John F. Daly.  If you don't know who any of these people are, I HIGHLY suggest you IMDB.com them because ALL of them are in some pretty amazing stuff right now.  Martin Starr may just be the most underrated member of that cast.  I suggest you rent Adventureland or go online and watch episodes of Starz's latest casualty, Party Down.  He's brilliant.  Ok...this started out as posting my daily eye candy and turned into me raving on Martin Starr, who I adore.  You got 2 for the price of 1.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment