Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Supporting Actor in Comedy Series

This was a TOUGH category...I would've honestly been happy with any of these nominees which included Neil Patrick Harris (forever Doogie Howser MD), John Cryer (forever Duckie from Pretty in Pink), Chris Colfer who plays Kurt on Glee, Eric Overstreet of Modern Family and Ty Burrell of Modern Family....the Emmy went to Eric Overstreet of Modern Family.  It was his first nomination and his speech was great.  He's hilarious on the show so I'm happy with this.  HOWEVER, he did make mention that growing up all he ever wanted to be was a clown in the circus....I'll forgive him for that nonsense.  THEN right before goinig to commercial they show a clip from the show as him dressed as a giant CLOWN.  I choked on my water and almost peed my pants a little.  I've recovered.  Nightlight will be left on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment