Monday, August 2, 2010

Dawson got married.....

And no...not to Joey, like I know you were secretly hoping for...Some dude named Tom Cruise swooped in and got her.  Whatever with that.  I kid, I kid.  James Van Der Beek (forever Dawson Leary) announced via Twitter that he and his prego girlfriend tied the knot.  His new wife's name is Kimberly Brook and I have no idea if she's an actress or what...its all a little sketchy I think b/c James just reached a divorce settlement agreement with his former wife of six years Heather Ann McComb this past March.  Pretty recent.  Anyway...this is kind of boring 'news' but if you were in high school in the late 90s...Dawson's Creek ruled your world once 90210 was over and done.  That's really all there is to say about that....I haven't seen James in anything really since Varsity Blues.  Maybe I'm not paying close attention, but he seems to have kind of fallen off the radar.  Oh well....we always have the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment