Monday, August 2, 2010

Well now I've heard it all....

Oh Gaga, you crazy freak that I tend to love....in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair she's given an interview entirely in 'Gaga-speak'....meaning only she understands it and the rest of us think shes nuts.  First of all, a disclaimer....I love Lady Gaga...I'm happy she came along, I like her music, I like her wacked-out style and unapologetic weirdness.  But this girl is a strange duck (obviously)....in this Vanity Fair article she talks about alot of areas of her life and what goes on inside her head...her drug use, her sex life, her romance problems.  Here's a snippet out of the article that People Magazine got ahold of...."I'm drawn to bad romances," she says. "And my song ["Bad Romance"] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist."  What's more, "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina," says the uncensored star. "I'm quite celibate now."   Uh-huh.  I see.  Well, she's got herself a new boyfriend, so I'm sure she's not all THAT 'celibate'.  Well....I guess go check out the article if you want to because I was totally going to say something a little inappropriate on here, but since we have some 'sensitive ears' that apparently read this, I better not.  If you want to know my REAL thoughts on that quote, ask and I will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment