Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh I'm sure this will last....

Our little troll buddy Snooki has had a revelation and told People Magazine that she's "cutting back" on the drinking.  Snooks was arrested a week or so ago DURING THE DAY being drunk out of her mind and had to spend some quality time in the drunk tank.  This little troll had this to say to People Magazine, "My dad was very, very pissed," she revealed. "He's like, 'I didn't raise you like this.' I just felt really bad, so I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime. And now when I go out, I only have a couple drinks."  When one has to tell themselves "I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime"....one has a problem.  I'm all for the occasional afternoon drunkfest...it can be a good time...HOWEVER, this girl does it like its her job....and I guess it IS her job since MTV hands her a paycheck everytime it happens.  She's a mess and I have no tolerance for her.  I still find it hilarious that she's in "fashion design" now....I don't know about you , but personally I'VE always wanted to look like a dime store hooker with an uncanny resemblance to a troll doll...covered in fake tanner.  (Because Obama put a tax on tanning beds, remember?)  Ok, enough cynicism....I need to find some FUN news this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment