Friday, August 27, 2010

Daily Franco....127 Hours

Ok so I posted this link on The Pop Shop's facebook page the other day because I didn't have time to upload it to the site as a Daily Franco.  Here's the trailer for his new film by Danny Boyle called 127 Hours, which is the story of climber Aron Ralston, the climber who became trapped and had to amputate his own arm in order to save his life.  I love Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting, etc) so I have high hopes for this one....not only because of James Franco....but this will be a big piece for him to bite off and have to carry a film basically all on his own....can he do it?  We shall see..127 Hours is slated to release November 5 2010..and I just had to include a photo of him being beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment