Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily Franco...

I'm not sure if I used this photo or not already...but I love it, it stays.  He's still wreaking havoc on General Hospital and gracing my television every night....plus, be sure to see Eat Pray Love....not only do I think it will be a fantastic movie as a whole, but he's in it as one of Julia's men for a while, so you can bet your ass I'll be going to see that one...also keep an eye out for Howl this fall, where he plays Allen Ginsberg.  I think you're going to have to be someone that appreciates Ginsberg's work to get this one though.  It was a hit at Sundance, but who knows how that will translate to mainstream.  Typically not well.  We shall see.  Here's a New York Times video interview from 2008 right around the time he did Pineapple Express and Milk with Sean Penn.  Happy viewing.  And let's be honest.  Viewing ANYTHING is better than viewing that photo of Snooki Troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment