Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daily Franco....

Here's a pic of James Franco & Julia Roberts in their upcoming flick Eat Pray Love due out in the theatres August 13.   He recently gave Parade Magazine a few of his thoughts on working with Julia...."She is very, very outgoing," James told Parade.com. "But I think she'll also admit pretty freely that she doesn't love to do love scenes and actually was charmingly shy when we had to do them."  In the film, due out August 13, James plays David, a young man the film's heroine, Elizabeth Gilbert (played by Julia), has an interlude with. Directed by "Glee's" Ryan Murphy, who also wrote the screenplay to the Elizabeth Gilbert memoir, it was Julia's name that attracted the actor to the project.  "That was pretty much the reason I did it. I knew that all my scenes would be with Julia," he said. "I thought it would be a great experience."  "It was fun, she's great. She's a pro," he said. "We spent a little time together before we started filming and we got along from the beginning."  In the meantime, James is currently starring as Franco, an artist and serial killer on ABC soap opera "General Hospital."

And there you have it....Have I mentioned that I hate Julia Roberts?  Ok, I lied.  I don't.  But COME ON....if given the chance to be between the sheets with James Franco...why be shy about it woman?!

No comments:

Post a Comment