Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ok. This Makes Sense.....

NOT.  In a story that ran in The Daily Mirror (super credible source), Prince announced that he's closing up shop on the Internet and being done with the whole world wide web thing.  Here's what he told the magazine, "The internet's completely over. I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it. The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."  I'm sure that will work out well for him.  While I agree that MTV has gone down with all the reality tv and no more music videos....and as much as all this social media nonsense makes me crazy...you have to go with the flow and accept it.  I don't know what Prince will do now....I guess crawl back into his little tiny man hole and draw pictures or something.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment