Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hahahahaha

A few days ago I posted about how Prince felt like the Internet was dead.....so he wasn't going to be on it anymore or give his music to iTunes anymore....out of ALL the people in this world who could throw a retort to Prince....the one that did....KENNY G.  HI-LARIOUS.  WHY?  What rock did Kenny G crawl out of to decide he needed to defend the internet to Prince?  According to MSN Music, here's what he had to say, then I must be dead, too, 'cause I use it all the time." He adds with a laugh: "Maybe I've got a sixth sense, and I only see dead people. I don't know."  The 54-year-old admits the majority of his audience may not be as "Internet and download savvy" like fans of singer Rihanna, but he knows he must use the outlet to promote his music.  I'm not sure why this is so damn funny to me....Kenny G.  Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment