Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well at least Captain D-bag is honest.....

Self-proclaimed famewhore Spencer Pratt is telling People Magazine that he's choosing "fame" over Heidi....there are no reports of divorce papers and I'm not sure anyone really believes that these two ridiculous wastes of space are actually getting a divorce, but here's what Spencer is yammering on and on to People Magazine, "We love each other but I'm a famewhore and I'll never grow out of it." Pratt tells PEOPLE. "[Heidi] knows that and doesn't want that."


"I want every kind of press," he says. "She believes in bad press. There's no way my love for fame and her love for puppies will ever work out successfully. She just wants to hike and hang out and be calmer."
As for their infamous "Speidi," moniker, Pratt says his estranged wife "doesn’t want to be Speidi anymore. She wants to be Heidi Montag: the sex symbol."

"She thought I'd burn out of this, but no, I'm still the same Spencer who went on The Hills to be famous," he says. "I still need to do stunts and take cues from Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

These two are so stupid.  She looks like a scary Barbie Doll come to life and he's got a serious case of 'little man syndrome'.  And for some reason, these two idiots are laughing all the way to the bank.  I know you're thinking it, so I'll just say it for you....SHUT THE F&*K UP SPEIDI!

No comments:

Post a Comment