Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Mess That I Missed....

If you were anywhere near Facebook last night, chances are you had at least 15 friends who were updating their status about how ridiculous the whole Jake & Vienna televised faceoff was.  I didn't see it....I figured that was precious time in my life that I'd never get back so I didn't want to waste it on those two attention whores.  I've seen several different sites post about this and each site has a different spin on the whole situation.  One makes Jake out to look like the saint for having to put up with Vienna and the other makes Vienna look like the wounded puppy in the whole thing.  Personally I think they're both awful.  Here's what Jake had to say via http://www.usatoday.com/ and the Lifeline for this morning.... "I did not ring this bell, but I've been forced to deal with it because it's been rung," said Jake. His beef, in a nutshell: "What guy in America would ever want to be intimate with a woman who undermines him, emasculates (him) and doesn't respect ... and the interruption is a constant thing."   It went on to say that Vienna DID interrupt him during the entire interview, then stormed off the set in tears...in true dramatic attention whore fashion.  Hopefully the 15 minutes is coming up soon for these two tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment