Friday, July 16, 2010

Well it was only a matter of time......

I wasn't at all surprised when I read this article that People reported on....We've all seen Pink perform in those crazy harness acts and trapeze acts she has done on multiple awards shows now....well it caught up to her and she took a major spill during her concert in Germany the other night, in a fall during one of her songs that sent her straight to the hospital.  Luckily she wasn't hurt seriously.  She later said "I'm so so so sorry to end the show that way," she wrote. "I'm embarrassed …I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine. Didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade…I hope it at least looked cool!!!"   She's also suffered a seperated shoulder during her act earlier this year.  DAMN WOMAN!  Be careful!  Pink is the most badass girl I know of in the 'pop' industry.  She's legit.  Thank goodness she didn't get seriously hurt....Make a quick recovery girlfriend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment