Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh bite me Lohan....

THIS BROAD....I am so SICK of her.  The mere site of her is like nails on a chalkboard, only to my eyes instead of my ears....She's SO terrified of jail, where she's supposed to report to in less than 24 hours....she has no idea how she'll survive....YOU KNOW WHAT?!  She's probably NOT going to have to sit there that long to figure it out.  I'm betting she'll serve 24 hours IF that.  Unless the judge and jail system are going to make an example out of her.  In which case, sign me up to watch and witness that mess.  People Magazine reports a source says "It's been a rough weekend," says a source. "She has not been able to sleep and has barely been eating. All weekend, Lindsay kept crying, chain smoking and chewing her nails."   Oh boo hoo.  Cry me a river you mess of a girl.  Put your big girl panties on and buck up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment