Monday, June 14, 2010

Coffee Break....and WTF Kim Kardashian??

I'm having one of those days where no matter how much caffeine I drink I cannot wake the hell up!  I have no idea what my deal is, but I've had enough caffeine to kill a pony and I still feel like I could sleep for days...so that leads me to my coffee break and some more pop culture nonsense to fill your heads with.  I'm sure my thank you note's in the mail....While perusing my usual websites and blogs I came across a few random tidbits of non-importance to share with you.  First...according to HollyScoop (http://www.hollyscoop.com/) The Situation from Jersey Shore is no longer whoring out his 18 pack abs just for female delight (a big whatever to that one)...apparently he's whored them out just enough to land....a record deal?  Some rumor is floating around that he's inked a deal to release a RAP record.  Hi-larious.  This guy's 15 minutes are being strung out all over the place and we're going to have to suffer for it.  I'm betting that this never really comes to fruition...much like Kevin Federline's so-called rap debut...SO I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  Actually it might not be a BAD idea to get him some more publicity if that takes some of the spotlight from that little troll Snookie.  She seriously looks like one of those little trolls I used to play with when I was in 3rd grade...the ones with the giant eyes and big hair??  You know what I'm talking about.  If I have to see any more of her fake tanner greased face, Bump-it hair and that ridiculous accent, I'm going to yak.  Moving on....Also according to Holly Scoop, Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of a breakdown.  Really?  REALLY?  Hasn't this been coming for about 5 years now?  Something about her assistant finally not being able to take it anymore so she quit and now Lindsay doesn't have anyone by her side to "do things" for her.  I'm sorry...I missed the memo that said you were the f-ing Queen and had servants by your side every second.  Hell, I even missed the memo that said you were a credible "celebrity" and deserved any attention whatsoever.  But hey, if you're cool with grabbing headlines for being passed out in public, doing lines of coke, wearing a disgusting ankle alcohol monitor and having a tragic spray tan, then that's cool with me.  Makes me feel quite normal about myself.  Oh...and finally, the photo....that Baby thing Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian?  WTF?  What is going on here?  I know he said she was hot and she says she wants babies all the time....maybe that explains this photo shoot?  I have no clue and probably don't want to know either. 

1 comment: