Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well....Here we are....

Greetings to anyone who may read this...I have no idea who will come follow this, but if you're out there and wish to hear my ramblings, my all means...go right ahead...My opinions on all things pop culture, both good and bad, are just that....MY OPINIONS....read them, respond to them if you wish, get a discussion going, but just know that I reserve the right to take down offensive comments and will not tolerate any abusive language on here.  Now that THAT is out of the way, those of you who don't normally follow me on Facebook may not be aware of why I'm doing this.  I love pop culture...LOVE IT.  I love the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly and everything in between and I usually have a comment on EVERYTHING.  Its more fun to talk about the awful, but I'll be talking about what I believe to be the good as well.  Awards shows are my specialty.  There is something about those things that makes me want to think out loud about everything taking place from fashion to dates to speeches to winners to losers, etc.  Instead of clogging up Facebook newsfeeds, I'm going to be trying to post as much on here as possible.  Follow along if you wish.  I'm not out to offend anyone, just merely offer my thoughts because the Constitution says I can.  So there you have it.  And off we go.  I guess I need some followers now.....

1 comment: