Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miley, Miley.....


Miley Cyrus, just when I thought it wasn't possible for me to think you are more of a moron than I already thought you were, you go and do something like this and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.  According to People Magazine via several different articles, Miss Hillbilly USA doesn't like the following things....
  • Glee:  "Because I can't get into musicals....."  (side eye for that one)
  • Country Music:  "Because you have to wear cowboy boots and be sweet as pie..."  (I bet Daddy Cyrus LOVES hearing that)
  • Pop Music:  "I don't listen to pop music....Party in the USA isn't even my style...." (Umm...Ok.  THEN QUIT YOUR JOB AND MY EARS CAN FINALLY STOP BLEEDING...just what kind of genre would you put yourself in? )
  • Twitter...She quit Twitter last year....yet she still rants all over her website, so I see no real difference.
  • Twilight Saga:  Normally I'd give someone props for saying they weren't on the Twilight Wagon, however, she ruins it by squawking this:  "I don't like the wolf that pops out of the TV at night....I don't want anything to do with it."   (No words....I have no words.)
This girl is what BAZILLIONS of girls and tweens are looking to be like...I feel sad for out future if they aspire to be Miley Cyrus.  She's just an absolute moron and a product of a pop music machine....YES, MILEY I SAID IT....POP MUSIC....the very genre you claim to hate is YOU.  Ugh...on with my day.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry but i laughed pretty hard at this one. this one made me smile.

    ReplyDelete