Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Step OFF Snooki!

UGGGGH...according to People Magazine, lil' Miss Jersey Shore Snooki, aka Miss Bumpit USA OR Miss Tragic Spray Tan USA...has been "twitter flirting" with one Mr. Jordan Knight.  Back away from the New Kids on the Block Snooks!  You will not discuss "fist pumping" or anything of the like with them....Jordan was my favorite.  Stay away!  According to People, here's how this twitter flirt session went down....gag.... ""Wanna meet up since you;re in town? We can finally fist pump together," Knight replied, "I'd love to Snooks.... Lemme know. I'm all yours."  Gross.  Jordan continued by saying ""Just so you all know .... I'm yours forever not just a few fist pumps."  Then, if that wasn't enough, he continued..... "Wow .... that sounded very dirty and very sweet all at the same time."  WELL....I'm not sure I find that very sweet, but perhaps Snooks did.  Who knows.  She best stay away from Donnie or we're going to have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment