Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not THIS again....

I'd heard rumors a while back about Bret Michaels doing a duet with Miley Cyrus at some point since she's covering his hit "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"...go ahead...cringe and cry...its ok....the video showed up in a blog I read last night and has since been taken down, but the audio is enough to make your ears bleed and your soul cry.  Anyway....according to People Magazine, he'll join Miley on the stage at Good Morning America tomorrow to sing that duet....I'll not be tuning in.  Now, I love Bret Michaels...even during that Rock of Love nonsense, I always thought he came across as a really good guy....and now having faced some serious health issues and bounced back, he's pretty OK with me.  But not this....no one with the last name Cyrus should be allowed to touch a Poison classic.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment