Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Long Larry....Its been real.

Larry King announced on air last night that he will be leaving Larry King Live after 25 years on the air.  This is the longest stretch one person has had the same show on the same timeslot on the same network.  Larry is only 67 years old, which I found amazing....he looks about 80!  Ok not nice, but he says he's leaving to "have more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games."   His wife has had a whole mess of troubles recently, with drug overdosing, divorce rumors, etc.  So who knows what will come out next.  That being said, I've always kind of liked Larry King Live.  He's a no BS kind of guy.  Here's wishing you well Larry....I'll be interested to see who the successor is....lots of rumors swirling about Ryan Seacrest.  I'm sure that dude really needs another job.  (Sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment