Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dislike

So...I love the band Muse...alot of people have never heard of the band Muse, but they are simply amazing.  The fusion of instrumentation, lights, and the lead singer's killer voice are all spot on.  In fact, I happen to think they are the only good thing about the Twilight Saga as they are on the sound tracks.  They have a very ethereal sound that just transports me and I absolutely love it.  My personal favorite of theirs is "Starlight".  ANYHOO...you know what I DON'T love?  I don't love the fact that lead singer is apparently now dating Kate Hudson.  That girl has been all over Hollywood (you know in what sense I'm speaking) and I do not like that she's  now infiltrated herself into Matthew Bellamy's world.  Major dislike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment