Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHUT UP Jake.

UGGGGHHH....I actually liked this Jake guy from the one episode of the Bachelor that I watched last season....he's cute, he's a pilot....thats all I knew.  Actually thats all I cared about.  But he keeps flapping his gums about his breakup with that hag Vienna and now I just want him to shut up and go away.  According to People Magazine, Jake broke up with Vienna via phone...from 2100 miles away.  Lame.  BUT, it gets better....here's his reasoning: He was struggling to get into character for his role on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva,, which he was filming in Atlanta while Vienna remained in Los Angeles. "One of the keys to acting is you have to get out of your head," Pavelka, 32, tells PEOPLE. "This [show] didn't hire me to be Jake, they hired me to play Toby Davlin. I can't be Jake and sell this character."  D-BAG.  Not a d-bag b/c he dumped her ass, but d-bag for that comment.  Move aside Jake.  And just be quiet and sit there and look pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment