Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Uh Oh American Idol....

According to http://www.usatoday.com/, American Idol producers have decided to lower the age range from 16 to 15 for contestants....the range goes to 28.  15-28.  That's quite a spread for the next American Idol.  We all know American Idol may be (most likely) facing their last season coming up.....too much on the show has changed.  Paula is gone, Simon is gone....this past season was a complete snore....etc....I wonder if the producers are hoping to create the next Justin Bieber?  Who knows...I think this is bad though.  A 15 year old has no business being thrust into the spotlight, but thats just my humble opinion....Justin Bieber was a lucky case I suppose....I say we revisit him in 10 years and see if he's still half normal.  I think this is the beginning of the end of American Idol....actually I think the beginning of the end was this entire season.

No comments:

Post a Comment