Monday, June 28, 2010

Shame on You Vince Neil!

Sources tell E! News that Vince Neil was arrested this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence.  The source says there was an accident, but that no one was hurt.  Well, this gets a big W-T-F from me because back in 1984 Vince was involved in a drunk driving accident (he was the drunk driver obviously) and Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzel Dingely was killed and 2 others were injured.  He was also arrested for beating the crap out of a prostitute in 2003.  Will someone PLEASE tell me how this bozo even HAD a license to begin with?!  Vince, you dumbass.  Get off the road....or quit boozing....or both.  And nice photo by the way....this was from another blog I was reading....these girls look a busted up mess.  I hope Vince made sure the one on the far right was indeed female.  I'm not too sure by the little bit of "her" face that I can actually see.

No comments:

Post a Comment