Thursday, June 3, 2010

Party Down

My first piece of wisdom that I'm going to embard upon  you is to tell you that you NEED to watch the show Party Down.  Now, I know, it comes on Starz...but you can also watch episodes streaming live on Netflix.  I don't know anyone that actually has Starz...but find a way to watch this show...if you like The Office, but are getting a little bored with the same characters, the same cubicles, the same flourescent lighting, etc...Party Down may be just for you. The cast consists of Adam Scott, Lizzy Caplan, Megan Mullaly, Ryan Hansen and my personal favorite Martin Starr.  The comedy is raw and DRY and the settings are hilarious.  Also another personal favorite of mine, Paul Rudd is a producer and the show is directed by Fred Savage---yes, THAT Fred Savage of The Wonder Years....its pure genuis.  It has been called "The best show no one is watching".  So true...on both accounts.  I have no idea how long it will last, but get it while its hot...its hot right now. 
http://www.starz.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well I just re-read this and noticed that "embard" is not a word. Should say "embark". My bad.

    ReplyDelete